We want people to have the opportunity to have fun and sling some axes, but let’s stay smart! If you feel a little under the weather or if someone close to you is sick, please cancel your session and stay home! If you’re in a risk group, stay home! Axe throwing if fun but there’s no point in risking anyone’s life to do it.
Other steps we’re taking to minimise infection risk
- ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- FREQUENT DISINFECTING OF AXES
- CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER THE SESSION
- DISINFECTANT READILY AVAILABLE IN ALL PARTS OF THE VENUE
- A VERY LOW THRESHOLD FOR STAFF TO STAY HOME IF THEY FEEL ILL
Additional steps will be added according to the authorities recommendations.